- Through the On-Demand Paratransit Pilot with the MBTA, eligible RIDE users have access to the convenience and reliability of the Uber App.
- Request a ride via the uberX option for a 4-door sedan, the uberPOOL option for a shared ride, or the uberWAV option for a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- You’ll pay the first $1 of uberPOOL trips and the first $2 of uberX and uberWAV trips, and the MBTA will cover the remainder of the fare, up to $40*. You will cover anything additional and will be shown the total amount you owe at time of request.
- Anything over that amount will be automatically billed back to the rider’s payment method via the Uber app. Riders will be notified of the total amount you owe when you place your trip request.
- All trips must occur between 5am and 1am in the designated service area. This area is the same as the service area for The RIDE, with the exception of Logan Airport, which is not covered.